- 10-Piece Japanese Dinnerware Set BL
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Excellent Heat Conductor
- After Seasoning, Pan Acquires Natural Nonstick Properties
- Safe To Use At High Temperatures
- Great For Searing, Grilling, And Browning Foods
- Even Heat Distribution
Friday, December 6, 2013
- Stoneware pot and tempered glass lid are dishwasher safe
- Off/low/high/warm temperature settings
- Large 6QT capacity fits various sized meals
- Delicious BELLA recipes included
- 1 year limited warranty
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
We make a wide selection of RV bedding. Our Short Queen CoverAll Mattress Keeper is sized specifically for a 60X75 Short Queen mattress in RV's & Campers!
Our Mattress Keepers are super QUIET! You get great protection without the crinkly noise associated with vinyl covers.
Feel good about purchasing made in the USA products! Allyson Brooke, Inc manufactures all its products in our smoke free facility in sunny South Carolina!
- 100% waterproof and dust mite proof mattress cover
- Made of soft 100% cotton terry fabric that absorbs water like a sponge
- Backed with a waterproof polyurethane that prevents moisture from penetrating your mattress
- Short Queen 60X75. Made specifically to fit RV & Camper mattresses.
- Made in USA! Manufactured by Allyson Brooke, Inc in sunny South Carolina!
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Professional Quality Aluminum
- Not dishwasher safe
- Long lasting
- Black coated steel
- Made in U.S.A.
Friday, November 29, 2013
* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Origin: India (Mysore Region)
* Description: Sandalwood is an evergreen, parasitic tree that burrows its roots into other trees and it can grow up to 30 feet high and has a brown-gray trunk, many smooth slender branches, leathery leaves and small pink-purple flowers. It can take thirty to sixty years for a tree to reach full maturity. That is when it can be harvested and distilled.
* Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear thick liquid.
* Common Uses: Sandalwood East Indian is used by aromatherapists to combat bronchitis, chapped and dry skin, depression, laryngitis, leucorrhea, oily skin, scars, sensitive skin, stress, and stretch marks. It also has historical applications as an aid in meditation for religious ceremonies. Sandalwood East Indian is believed to create an exotic, sensual mood with a reputation as an aphrodisiac. It also has extensive uses in the perfume industry as a fixative, and use in body care products for the fragrance it provides.
* Consistency: Medium
* Note: Base
* Strength of Aroma: Medium
* Blends well with: Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Rosewood, Patchouli, Vetiver and Rose.
reputation as a luxurious and exquisite oil.
* History: The documented use of Sandalwood goes back 4000 years to India, Egypt, Greece and Rome. Many temples and structures were built from Sandalwood and the Egyptians used it in embalming. This practice has steadily decreased to the point where Sandalwood East Indian is now only being used for the distillation of oil. The largest reason for this is the over-harvesting of the tree coupled with the 30 year period required for the regeneration. As with all of our oils, we acquire our oils ethically from the Mysore Region. In this case it is through State sponsored auctions in India.
* Cautions: Sandalwood East Indian is considered non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil.
- Botanical Name: Santalum album
- Has a rich, balsamic, sweet aroma with delicate wood notes that add to its reputation as a luxurious and exquisite oil.
- Available in 5 and 10 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 128 oils- Adoration blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Elegantly Gift Boxed
- Safe to use in the dishwasher
- 25 year warranty